LIKE us on Facebook for daily specials!
Shatila Cafe & Lebanese Restaurant
Restaurant Manager Job Description
Looking for an English/ Arabic Speaking Bilingual Restaurant Manager
- Must speak both English and Arabic fluently. Other languages including spanish is a +
- Must have excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Must have experience with building and designing business website.
- Must have full experience with lebanese kitchen menu item requirements, ingredients, and creating new savory, authentic dishes.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and customer service relations
- Must work evening and weekend hours. 20+ hours
- Preparing food items to order following good quality and safety practices; with paying close attention to appearance and presentation of the platters as presented to customers.
- Must follow recipes and work instructions closely. Must have short order cook restaurant experience on grill and prep along with strong customer service skills to be considered.
- Experience following quality and food safety practices.
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Creating and executing plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company's uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu choices.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Managing and updating restaurant website and Social Media site.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.Type your paragraph here.